- KS Energy Services Announces New Private Equity Partner
May 7, 2013 (New Berlin, WI)
Dennis Klumb, Jr. President-CEO announced today that their current private equity partner, CIVC, has sold its share in PowerTeam Services to Kelso & Company. Mr. Klumb stated further that Kelso & Company...
- PowerTeam Services Acquires Distribution Construction
January 11, 2013 (New Berlin, WI)
We are pleased to announce that PowerTeam Services, LLC (the holding company of KS Energy Services) has acquired Distribution Construction, LLC of Greensboro, NC.
Distribution Construction has...
- KS Energy Teams Up with Aaron Rodgers to benefit the MAAC Fund
September 1, 2012
It is our privilege to announce that KS Energy Services is teaming up with the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer (MACC) Fund, the law firm of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP and Aaron Rodgers, with the inaugural...
- KS Energy Services Sends Crews to Help Restore Power Following Hurricane Sandy
October 30, 2012
KS Energy Services have sent overhead electric crews and management to help restore power for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. 8.2 million people are still without power in the northeast and mid-Atlantic regions...
- We Energies Awards KS Energy with the We Energies Director Award of Excellence and STAR Award for Emergency Response
March 29, 2012- Pewaukee, WI.
KS Energy Services is pleased to announce that We Energies has awarded the company its highest vendor award (We Energies Director Award of Excellence) during their recent vendor appreciation reception...
KS Energy Services, LLC a PowerTeam Services company has the reputation, employees and equipment to build your next project on time and within budget.